Accepted Commercial Insurance Plans:
- Care First Blue Cross Blue Shield , Anthem BC/BS, Other Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
- Aetna PPO plans
- United Health Care
- United Health Care –Choice plus
- Great West
- Golden Rule
- If you don’t see your plan listed, please contact us as there are other smaller plans we participate with.
Accepted Medicaid Insurance Plans
• Aetna Better Health of Maryland
• AMERIGROUP Community Care
• Maryland Physicians Care
• MedStar Family Choice
• Priority Partners
• University of Maryland Health Partners
Newborn Insurance Eligibility Information
1. We accept Maryland state based Medicaid or MCO insurance plans only; not out of state.
2. Your child must be enrolled under the insurance policy within thirty days from birth and effective from child’s date of birth. Please make sure ‘Park Pediatrics’ is listed as the PCP or Primary Care Physician.
3. Contact https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/tag/health-insurance-for-newborn At 1-855-642-8572 to complete step 2. (Maryland Health Connection is Maryland’s official health insurance marketplace where you can buy a health plan, get financial help to save money, or enroll in free coverage through Medicaid if you qualify.)
4. If mom is enrolled under her own Maryland Medicaid / MCO plan, your child may be covered under moms plan until discharged from the hospital.
1. Newborn enrollment may vary by insurance policy and coverage.
2. Please contact your insurance company as soon as you have your baby to enroll him or her onto your plan to avoid any insurance claim denials.
3. Grandparent’s policy will not cover the NEWBORN’S.
4. Self-pay –if child with no insurance
Please contact Jyothi Injeti, billing manager, with any insurance eligibility or billing concerns at 301-891-6141 x 5.
Check out our travel medicine clinic
7610 Carroll Av #400
Takoma Park, MD 20912
501 North Frederick Ave, Ste #320
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
7500 Hanover Parkway, suites 204&205
Greenbelt, MD 20770